Thursday, November 22, 2012

Everything I'm thinking is banned


Everything I'm thinking is against the rules
Of course all the insane games coming at us
Were prearranged by a bunch of murderous fools

Sociopaths are on the loose
The stupid back them up to the core
Everyone is selling out
Sodom and Gomorrah is sending out whores

And it doesn't have a thing to do about sex
It's money and power and more and more power
They love dancing to the prelude of Armageddon
They bask in the final days and precious few hours

Bravery and courage are openly mocked
Pretenders and hollow men seek the throne
The only thing allowed in the home
Are the bones of those who died alone

This is no joke
All we have left is our death
No one will rally around our final words
No one will bend down to share our last breath

Children are slaughtered for propaganda
And the media stands mute as if made of stone
They do not know they are culpable
They exalt and raise up what they condone

They will never admit to their guilt
They feast off the blood of the lamb
Only when the swords of Angels
Are raised above them will they know who I am

I saw the sky full of fire
I saw the rivers run red
I saw the world grow cold and dark
But I never saw my brother turn his head

I have fought with the best
We did it when there was nobody else
We all took the same oath
Even if the only one left

I will do it by myself



Neils
9:35 pm
11/19/2012
*
transcribed this time
9:35 pm
11/22/2012

N....again

No comments:

Post a Comment