Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I'd like to do a raid in Mexico

Take a direct approach
To that damned police station
Where they are illegally holding
One of the finest of this nation

We have a Marine
Held in a jail down there
Somebody needs to give him up
Or be sucking in air

Through the chest wounds
Inflicted by a three o eight
I'm sick of all this fake tolerance
I'm sick of all this hate

I want to get him out
And get him to family and home
I want him to know we love him
I want him to know he is not alone

I want to blow off some
Mexican Occifers head
I want them down
I flat out want them dead

This stinking administration
Has no respect for our brave
Look at who they get killed
Look at who they save

Mexican National Illegals
Jihadi Crazy Killers on a spree
This stinking administration
Doesn't give a damn if we're free

Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
Live Free or Die
Rescuing him

Is

Rescuing us

 

Neils
10:16 am
6/02/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment