Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You know what

I don't care what the courts say
I don't care what the lawyers say
You ain't gonna take away my freedom
Or tell me what I can say in any way

I don't care about democrats
Or re-pukes dressing themselves up
And pretending to be conservative
But what they really are is corrupt

You want to go all tyrant on me
I will blow off your f*cking head
It's hard to continue being an oppressor
When you wake up dead

I'm sick of the lying and conniving
I'm sick of the endless fake flake smiles
No more cover ups and dismissiveness
It's twisted perverted diseased and vile

Lawlessness is running rampant
The Media is complicit as well
I'd like to knock out all their teeth
I'd like to send them all straight to HELL





Neils..
9:33 am
01/14/2014
*
transcribed this time
9:29 am
01/15/2014

N...again

No comments:

Post a Comment